Are you ready to say goodbye to buying and changing oh so many diapers for your precious multiples!? MBFA is excited to offer a multiples potty training workshop!
Hosted by Danielle G. from Edmonton, AB, owner of Wee Potty (weepotty.ca), this comprehensive 2.5 hour workshop will include information specific for parents potty training multiples! From this class you will come away with tools, tips and techniques that will help you reach your potty-training goals with confidence and ease.
Discover how to:
- Get your multiples out of diapers without rewards or bribes
- Give your multiples the tools they need to work towards potty independence
- Overcome common potty training problems
- Work with your daycare for potty training success
- Effectively approach nap and nighttime training
Register online. Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invite.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready to leave the diaper days behind!
MBFA, PO Box 5532 Station ‘F’, Ottawa ON K2C 3M1
"Multiple Birth Families Association" is a non-profit organization